Jackie & Joe in Europe

Monday, October 17, 2005

Bonjour from Belgium!
I am a little behind (as usual) in posting. Joe spent the first weekend in October in New York City to run the JP Morgan Chase World Championships. He ran well, considering we have been really busy here lately. The GE team took 5th place in the male team category, which they were happy with. In the meantime, I spent my first weekend alone in Brussels, which was strange. However, lucky for me, I have a friend of a friend who is super fun and outgoing, who also had some freetime that weekend. Needless to say, I wasn't so lonely. She had visitors from the US and invited me to tag along on a backyard Belgium tour of the southern countryside. We found some beautiful sites and had a great time. I have pictures to share if you have the time at the following location:
http://community.webshots.com/user/jheringtons

Otherwise, things continue to go well as we hit our one month mark - less than 5 months to go! It is really going fast and before we know it, we will be back home! So, it is my job to make sure that we are getting around Europe as much as possible! So far so good!

Thanks for checking up with us and we hope everything is going great for you as well!

1 Comments:

  • it's comforting to know that Joe is still wearing the "Over the Hill, What hill?" t-shirt.

    - Lackey

    By Blogger Jay ..., at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home